Thank you for your interest in my daily ramblings and for following my journey!!
I will be the big 3-0 in less than two weeks. Yikes …. Does that officially make me an adult now?!?!
Here are 30 fabulous running-related
items on my 30th birthday wish list ................
1) Bondi Bands – You KNEW it would make the top of the list!! (I Run Like a Girl, Marathon Mamma, Running Diva, Cheetah Cub, Cool Cat, Lady Leo, Jungle Party, Polly, Pretty Peacock, Zeblue … and just a few more!) (HERE)
2) Wife Mother, Runner, Necklace from The Silver Maple (HERE)
3) A new pair of Brooks Adrenaline (Size 10 -- Team Big Foot) (HERE)
4) Nike Tempo Running Shorts (especially yellow!) (HERE)
5) Zebra Print RUN Travel Mug from Lift Your Sole (HERE)
6) Running Goddess Tote Bag from Runolution Warehouse (HERE)
7) Running Skirts Compression Socks (HERE)
8) Time and City Charm Bracelet from Jessica’s Gifts (HERE)
9) Spirit of a Marathon on DVD (Saw this movie in the theater and signed up for my first marathon the next week!) (HERE)
10) I Run, Therefore I’m Nuts! by Bob Schwartz (HERE)
13) iFitness Mini Sport Belt in Pink (HERE)
14) Girly Running Skirt from irunlikeagirl (HERE)
15) I Enjoy Running Top from Fire Daughter Clothing (HERE)
16) Wrist Road IDs in Purple and Yellow (HERE)
19) I Dare You To Run Like a Girl Pink Poster from Caty’s Etsy Shop (HERE)
22) Short Sleeve Peformance Hoody (in pink) from irunlikeagirl (HERE)
23) Running Skirts Capri Skirt (Run Love Fleurs) (HERE)
24) Runner Girl Travel Mug (HERE)
25) Marathon Woman by Kathrine Switzer (HERE)
27) Starbucks Gift Cards (a girl needs caffeine to fuel her long runs, right?!) (HERE)
28) Body Glide for Her (HERE)
29) One Tough Mama Charm from Lift Your Sole (HERE)
30) Sole Sisters by Jennifer Lin (HERE)
should be on my birthday list??
Send me a link.