-

-

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

thinkThin Seasonal Bar Review

I recently tried two of the seasonal bars from Think Thin. I had never purchased their bars before though I've seen them on the grocery store shelves.

Pumpkin Spice tasted great as an afternoon snack with my afternoon cup of coffee. The texture was chewy and it was very satisfying on tasty. There was no after taste like some other bars I've had with similar texture. I preferred it over the Dark Chocolate Peppermint. But honestly enjoyed both flavors. For me, these were a great snack, but I wouldn't use them as a meal replacement.



They were only 150 calories and high fiber and protein. Totally kept me satisfied til dinner. Great paired with coffee or almond milk.

They offer a number of regular flavors that look intriguing. Cupcake batter, s'mores, salted caramel, anyone?! But next, I want to try their Protein Cakes - they look tasty!

1 comment:

  1. I love their peppermint one. I use to eat these a few years ago around the holidays. I don't eat any bars any more. But if I were to do so, these would be the ones I would eat for its nutritional value and taste.

    ReplyDelete