-

-

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Custom Training Program Sale - THIS WEEK ONLY

I'm a busy mom of three. I know how busy life can be!! But I also know that running and following my passions have made me a really awesome mom and spouse! I just finished my 14th marathon this month and have another 60 half marathons under my belt.


I want to help you make yourself a priority, too! If you are interested in starting a running/walking program or want to run your first 5k or half marathon - I can totally help you design your fitness routine around your famil...y's busy schedule. Together we will make you a priority -- and I will hold you accountable with my weekly check ins and motivation. I have worked with more than 700 women to help them realize just how awesome they are!!

This week I'm offering my custom training programs at the reduced, one-time rate of $75. This also includes weekly accountability check ins. Reach out and I'll send you my custom training program survey so that we can get started on your journey ...


5 comments:

  1. http://4f80.com/family-friendly-fat-burning-meals/

    hi everyone im recommending this amazing best seller that helps thousands and families as well lose weight in a healthy and tasty matter by just making ti at home
    http://4f80.com/family-friendly-fat-burning-meals/ come here for details you'll love this millions have ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Blogs...

    more people are having success losing weight with this diet http://rebrand.ly/WeightLossFast21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This blog is excellent and really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing it with me!!
    Dating Coach For Men

    ReplyDelete