-

-

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Feetures! Elite & High Performance Running Socks Review

If you're like me, you've probably seen Feetures! running socks on display at race expos and your local running store.  I was able to try out the High Performance and Elite versions over the past year.
 
 
The Elite socks come in sooooo many styles and colors.  They are some of the highest cushion socks I own!  They also offer them in Merino wool if you are willing to make an extra investment.  I like that they have the ankle cut-outs.  They are super comfortable and don't slip.  I've never had a problem with them.  They also have the left and right foot directions, for a perfect fit.  They offer them in light cushion, high cushion and varieties for just about anyone!  They have a "perfect toe design" for perfect comfort and no bunching. 



 
The high performance socks are another favorite of mine.  They claim to hug your feet and prevent blisters, while keeping them dry.  I have to say that's true.  This version retails for $11.99 and is a few dollars cheaper than the Elite sock, but they provide just as much cushion and comfort for me.  They don't come in quite as many colors, but the options are pretty amazing if you check them out online.  I would say that these are a lot softer than the Elite sock.  Otherwise, the performance differences are minimal.  They are pretty much both top-notch in my book.
 
And, receive $10 off your first order when you sign up for their newsletter!


1 comment:

  1. “Yhao” is appreciated in all e-commerce worldwide, such as Alibaba and Amazon. We have built a serious and reliable reputation synonymous with quality. You know that Yhao means high quality.Yhao sock manufacturer

    ReplyDelete