2. Refrigerate a day’s supply of water the night before. Ice cold water is much more refreshing to drink.
3. Keep ice on hand.
4. Keep a to-go cup with you at all times while running errands. This is especially helpful when grocery shopping while hungry!
5. Store a supply of pretty tumblers at home and at work. You will be more inclined to reach for something that makes you happy.
6. Drink a glass of water after your last cup of coffee. This will also help keep your teeth clean.
7. Keep fresh lemons and fruit on hand to sweeten up your water.
8. Drink with a straw and consume more throughout the day.
9. Drink water with your meals instead of soda, juice or milk.
10. Take a water bottle with you while you exercise. Invest in a handheld water bottle for mobility.
11. Invest in a large jug of water and fill it in the morning. Mark the jug with a half way goal and try to reach it by Noon.
12. When going out, alternate each alcoholic beverage with a glass of ice water. This will help keep you in check and you will consume less calories, too.
13. After you complete each project during the day, enjoy a glass of water. You will consume more water and feel accomplished in more ways than one!
14. Use sugar-free flavor packets to sweeten up your cup.
15. Drink a glass of water before each meal. This will also prevent you from eating more.