- Learn to say "No"
- Spend more time with my mom
- "Play more" with the kids
- Visit two new state parks
- Go tent camping
- Volunteer twice (races or otherwise)
- Stay off of soda (been soda-free since 11/3/14!)
- Freelance five articles
- Continue to save for our set down payment amount on our home by September 1
- Log 1,200 miles
- Get a raise/promotion
- Read twelve books
- Reach my pre-holiday weight by my marathon on January 25
- Reach my comfortable weight by Valentine's Day on February 14
- Reach my goal weight by my husband's 40th birthday on March 8
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
A Plan for 2015
As I was running my six miles on the treadmill last night, I was surrounded by other runners and walkers at the gym. Every treadmill was taken. The place was filled with people sweating and trying to get a fresh-start after the New Year. People have set new goals and resolutions. I workout all year long, but still like to have an blank page to start a new chapter every 365 days. I am a very goal-oriented person. However this year, many of the items placed on my attainable list aren't running-related.
What goals have you set for yourself in 2015??