Full Deck Fitness Quick Start Steps: Do as many cards as you can, building up to a full deck
1. Shuffle the entire deck of fitness cards before each workout (very important)
2. Place deck face down
3. Flip over first card
4. Perform exercise for the time or repetitions shown
5. Flip next card and perform exercise for the time or repetitions shown
6. Continue through the deck, performing all exercises
The Goal: Complete the entire deck from beginning to end. Only rest when you flip a "water break" card.* Average workout will take between 35min.- 60 min. (for a complete deck, depending on your fitness level)
* Time yourself. Each time you perform the workout try to beat your previous times* Modify exercises if needed
Muscle Confusion + Fatigue Factor= Full Deck Fitness
Full Deck Fitness is a combination of perfectly blended exercises that focus on strengthening the entire body from head to toe with a focus on core muscles. Muscle confusion is essential to an effective workout, but now Full Deck Fitness added the fatigue factor. The fatigue factor is the measure of how tired your muscles are at different points throughout a workout. This is essential to a successful fitness program. Shuffling the deck before each workout eliminates the possibility of doing the same exercises in the same order. With Full Deck Fitness, you will not have the monotony you have with most videos and group classes. With Full Deck Fitness, you have a unique workout every time! This combination of muscle confusion and fatigue factor gives you the most beneficial, most effective workout possible. Simply put, Full Deck Fitness delivers more benefit and better results.
Full Deck Fitness
PLEASE LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!!!