-

-

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Skirt Chaser 5K - Aug 9, 2014 - Madison, WI

I can't wait to serve as an ambassador for this one!  I love rocking my running skirts.  I hope that you will join me on August 9.
 
Use discount code
"RDM10" for 10% offof your race registration
 
http://www.skirtchaser5k.com/madison/

Saturday, August 9 at 2:30 PM
Location:  Quaker Steak & Lube
 
Women Start first at 2:30 pm (wearing Skirt Sports of course!).  3 minutes later, the Chaser wave follows. Join us on Saturday August 9th, 2014 for the Skirt Sports Skirt Chaser 5k Madison .
 
It's a party that just happens to have a 5k! Whether you love running or playing (or both), be prepared to push your limits on the road and the dance floor. If you're single, then wear a sign (or one of our stickers) on your back to show that you're looking for love.  Did I mention there is an after party, expo, band and prizes?
 

 
Every runner gets a gift certificate to www.skirtsports.com to spend on Skirt Sports women's running apparel, or a range of men's products including "I Run For Beer" tees, Skirt Chaser socks and more.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment