-

-

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kona Kase Review

A couple of months ago, I received this cool, orange box at my front door.  It is a Kona Kase (HERE).  Kona Kase's ship on the 15th of every month for a $15 monthly membership fee.  Each month you receive a different assortment of goodies for your training - energy bars, energy gels, sports drinks- you name it.
 
 
I received a variety of items in my Kona Kase.  Some I had tried before and some I had not.  I liked them all, except I wasn't a fan of FRS drinks before - so I didn't even try those.  I think it would be fun to get an assortment of different things every month - you never know what you may enjoy.  But, like me - there may be a thing or two that you won't like at all.  I guess you could donate them to your running buddies or use them as stocking stuffers for your endurance athlete friends.  Just like your kids, though, it's good to try something new.


Check out Kona Kase (HERE) and on Facebook (HERE).  Check back on RDM in a couple of months for a fun giveaway - perfect - just in time for you to hit your training hard again in the spring!

3 comments:

  1. Just want to say your article is astounding. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with incoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the fabulous work.
    loktantra kya hai
    pradushan par nibandh
    HANUMAN CHALISA
    ganesh ji ki aarti

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice article thanks for share Great information! Thanks for sharing!
    visheshan ke bhed
    विशेषण | विशेषण की परिभाषा, भेद एवं उदाहरण | visheshan ke bhed
    paryavaran pradushan Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey Cast … The show has featured Manan Joshi and Yesha

    ReplyDelete