-

-

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1 - I am drawn to things bright, bold, outrageous!  And, apparently they are also drawn to me!!  I keep finding the Marathon Mommy Minivan and I surrounded by bright, bold, and outrageous vehicles. 

Check this out ....


and this .......

Yes, that is a leopard print vehicle, with shag carpet bumper!

2 - I had a goal of running 180-200 miles for the month of May.  With my marathon planned at the end of the month, I thought that would be easy peasy.  Well, with my event mileage being cut in half last weekend and only two missed workouts, I ended up logging 155 miles this month.  That is double what I did the months prior.  Yeah, me!  That, in combination with eating well and being pretty disciplined, I have been able to drop quite a few pounds, inches and a pants size or two!

3 -  It was so much fun running into RDM readers at last week's half marathon in Madison!!  If you are going to be any of the events on my 2012 race calender, drop me a line.  I would love to see you!

January 21 - Icebreaker Indoor Half Marathon, Milwaukee, WI

April 21 - American Cancer Society 5K, Madison, WI (Coaching)

April 28 - Crazylegs Classic 8K, Madison, WI

May 19 - Running Diva Mom 10K, Cottage Grove, WI (Coaching)

May 19 - The Color Run, Racine, WI

May 27 - Madison Marathon, Madison, WI

June 8-9 - Ragnar Relay (Midwest Bloggers Team), Madison, WI to Chicago, IL

June 23 - Strawberry Fest 5K & 10K, Sun Prairie, WI (Coaching)

July 28 - Waunafest 10 Miler, Waunakee, WI

August 26 - Women's Half Marathon, Bloomington, MN

September 23 - Walk & Run for Wishes, Madison, WI (Coaching)

September 29 - Dane County Alzheimer's 5K, Madison, WI (Coaching)

October 7 - Chicago Marathon, Chicago, IL

October 13 - Haunted Hustle Marathon, Middleton, WI

November 4 - Santa Clarita Half Marathon, Santa Clarita, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment