Do your kids love Legos? Do YOU secretly love playing with your kids and their Legos?? I am delighted to share that Lego KIDSFEST is on a national tour, with a stop in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, just a couple of hours away from my family! Little Diva, Little Dude and I cannot wait to attend in June!!!
LEGO KIDSFEST Milwaukee: June 15 – 17
Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages
Five identical Sessions are available. Tickets are $18 for kids and $20 for adults.
For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to www.LEGOKidsFest.com
• LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity