-

-

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thanks for Reading & for Following my Journey!

Writing on Running Diva Mom is so incredibly therapeutic for me. It helps me get my thoughts out there, holds me accountable, and documents my journey. It's my public journal. Occassionally, I forget that there are actually people out there actually reading my words! It feels great to know that you can relate to my stories, are encouraged by my words and that some are inspired by my journey.

I mentioned to someone yesterday that another goal of mine for this year is to make one person happy and smile every single day. I not only think that this is possible in my "real life" ...... but also hope to make you smile here, with my words. :)


Thanks for reading!
Thanks for following my journey!!


DietSpotlight.com's Top 50 Fitness Blogs (HERE)

At Dietspotlight.com, we’ve read hundreds of blogs and websites discussing fitness. We get over 25,000 visitors every day, and readers are always emailing us with their blogs, and with sites they think we’ll like. Out of all of the fitness blogs we’ve checked out, these 50 are the ones we keep coming back to for exercise advice and tips. Some are entertaining, some are serious, and some are inspirational. If you’ve got a blog you think should be on here, drop us a line. Happy reading!

Top 50 Womens' Fitness Blogs (HERE)

This blog is about a mother of two young children and her running journeys. She chronicles her road races and inspires one to join in the fun of being fit. A very uplifting site, and the blogger's posts will make you smile.


Obsession Fitness Top 25 Fitness Blogs, Best Exercise & Health Websites (HERE)

This wife and new mother has turned to running for her personal time and fitness time on Running Diva Mom. Her passionate journey of combining motherhood and running is detailed in this fun and personal blog. Her goal is to run 1400 miles and she’s almost there.


17 comments:

  1. Jamie - 3 AWARDS!!! Congratulations! See - you do touch so many people. Keep it up!

    NP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Sometime we have no idea who we might reach out without even knowing...hope it has been a mutually wonderful experience for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! You are on 3 big time lists!! That's outstanding! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - very cool! Congrats on the awards that's really impressive.

    PS I couldn't leave the typos that snuck in the comment the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really Great Jamie CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Congrats on those awards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, congrats, keep up the great job.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must feel like a rock star. You're famous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, i've been away from bloggy land for quite awhile, i'm behind on reading blogs! I also use fb on my blackberry so it's pretty limited so i miss a lot of info. sorry to hear you've had a tough last couple of months. you are a strong and positive woman and a wonderful mom! I'll try not to be so out of the loop again, gotta keep up with all these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I wish I could have stayed for the full but had to get back home to watch the Packer-Bears game....not really but I wanted to miss the traffic. I'm from IL but run a lot of half marathons in the Chicago area and want to do a few in WI this year too....trying to cut down on the travel expenses. Thinking about doing the Summerfest Half in July.

    Happy running!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! i dont post comments on here often, but I read alot!

    ReplyDelete