-

-

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Running Princess

Ok ... I did it! I just signed up for the DISNEY PRINCESS HALF MARATHON, scheduled for early-March.

http://disneyworldsports.disney.go.com/dwws/en_US/events/eventDetail/detail?name=PrincessHalfMarathonDetailPage&bhcp=1

This will mark my 10th (yes 1oth!) trip to WDW in my lifetime (my family's fourth). I am so excited!! I have wanted to run a Disney race since I started running 5Ks a few years ago. Jason ran the WDW Marathon this past January and it was a blast. I can't wait to run a Disney race of my own now. (and I will be able to walk around well the next day, unlike Jason after his full!!)

I even signed Paige up for their 200m kids race the day before my race. She is going to love it!

Let the planning begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment