-

-

Saturday, May 27, 2017

New Plexus Slim Review

One of my clients posts often about her Plexus business and I love watching her help other women live a healthy lifestyle.  Plexus recently reformulated their Plexus Slim drink.  You may have heard this referred to as the "pink drink".  And, it's just that! I received a sample of the old and new formulas to try.


The older version tasted similar to a fruit punch or cherry flavor.  The new formula Tasted more like a raspberry lemonade with a hint of watermelon.  I enjoyed both samples, but liked the new version a bit better.  It was more "summery" to me, too.

I don't like drinking my calories.  This drink has only five calories and includes no artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors (despite the color).  It is 100% vegetarian and gluten-free.

I've seen so many clients and friends posting about this "pink drink".  So I admit - I was curious.  Plexus slim has been clinically demonstrated to help you lose weight.  Unfortunately, I haven't tried it frequently enough to see the benefits yet. It also promotes gut health and a healthy glucose metabolism.
Did I mention there is a 60 day money back guarantee?  Feel free to shop Slim and other Plexus products on Heather's website or reach out to her for additional information regarding Plexus products.

10 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Skinny Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Phenq Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my personal experience and review of this popular vaginal tightening cream. If you have worries about having a loose pussy area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my personal experience and review of this popular vaginal tightening cream. If you have worries about having a loose pussy area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find out if Genf20 Plus helps with antiaging, weight loss, bodybuilding, ... So you can't buy it at GNC or any other health food store.For More details genf20 plus

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete