-

-

Thursday, January 28, 2016

A sign.

This sign is my current motivation to where I want to be physically. I was approximately 20-25 lbs lighter than where I am at the current moment. The photo was taken in the summer of 2010. Little Diva was six. Little Dude was two. And I was running more than ever and in the best shape of my life. I felt really good in my skin, my passion for running grew as I had just completed my first full marathon the year prior, and I loved being a mommy of two. Unfortunately, I was about to go through the roughest patch of my life in the months ahead. But, running got me through that with a smile on my face in the end. 
 
 
This sign has been motivated me recently, as I stare it while running on the treadmill. It really makes me reflect on where I've been, how my life has changed and transformed and where I still want to go.


2 comments:

  1. Wow has time flown by! I remember this period of time...I was just getting into running and running blogs. I fell off the wagon in 2013 but I'm back now...LOL need to find my own sign for inspiration! Good luck and Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that! I can't believe it's been that long. I also have a picture of myself that I keep looking at for motivation. Same type of thing, running a lot and felt so confident.

    ReplyDelete